Wednesday, June 3, 2009

B&BW sale :)

Bath & Body Works is having their semi-annual sale. I checked out my local store last night and was really glad that I did. Since they came out with their new, snooty-looking packaging, they have to get rid of all of the older packages, so I got lotion and body splashes for $4 each (compare to $10.50 or $11.00 regularly). The Aromatherapy and Signature collections (i.e., pretty much all of the products that you would use) are buy 2/get 2 free. Hand soaps are 3 for $10; body wash foams are $4. Almost all of their other merchandise, like robes and rubber duckies and flip flops and massager thingies and water bottles and such, are 50-75% off.

I signed up for their email a while ago, so I also had a coupon for $10 off a purchase of $40 or more. So I stocked up on a couple of my favorite fragrances and came out with a haul that would regularly have totaled $104.00-- for $38.16. Not too bad, and I'm set with pretty smelly stuff for a while.

2 comments:

Liz Couture said...

Kelly,

Thanx so much for the info. about Bath & Body Works. I'll definitely be making a visit over there.

Oh, yeah, I am the one you stayed with you came to Mechanicsburg to visit my niece, Althea.

Hope all is going well with you, especially your job.

Liz

sweeptakes said...

It's time to shop, play, and win the Safeway Monopoly 2019 Shopplaywin.com Safeway.